Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hungry for cookies

So this morning I made some snickerdoodles. I've never made snickerdoodles before, but they turned out pretty tasty. I used this recipe, but fiddled with the ratios of baking soda and cream of tartar a bit.

DSC02341

something seems missing though...

ah, yes, Hungry did have some input as well.
Hungry loves snickerdoodles

in other baking news, my panda cupcakes remain my most popular post of all time on Blempgorf.

panda cupcakes

they hit the prime time once again, featured on the website of Woman's Day in a list of 15 Incredibly Decorated Cupcakes. These cupcakes are incredibly decorated too - amazing sculptured monkeys, detailed fondant work. My little pandas are homely in comparison, but they are flattered to be in such good company.


1 comment:

Momoo said...

Nice going on getting some recognition on your cute cupcakes, they sure are adorable.