Tuesday, September 07, 2010

the usual: cookies, fabric

I made some Salty Oatmeal Cookies from the King Arthur Cookie Book.

Salty oatmeal cookie

They are odd but good.

Like yesterday's post, also file this under "Stuff I Want But Don't Need AT ALL." I bought a couple yards of this fabric on Etsy despite having no planned use for it, because it is rad and it reminds me of Orla Kiely, though probably a knock-off of this print. (Didn't realize quite how similar it was until I googled the link there or else I might have actually paused before purchasing. Boo to copyright infringement.)

rad Orla-Kiely-esque fabric


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

cute fabric, but yes, probably a knock off.

mjb said...

I think that fabric was sold at Hancock's, but I keep forgetting to stop by and look for it on the home dec remnant table.